Mission, Vision & Values
Mission (reason for working or purpose and intention)
To serve as a leader by encouraging forward thinking by educating and inspiring others on technology that will improve their lives, and to do so with some passion, humor and style.
Vision (aspiration of what I hope to achieve/become, ideal state in several years)
To be a respected industry leader and recognized expert
Values (behaviors, principles and beliefs)
- Order: Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
- Resolution: Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
- Industry: Lose no time; be always employed in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.
- Moderation: Avoid extremes; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
- Sincerity: Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and, if you speak, speak accordingly.
- Justice: Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
- Knowledge: Learning is the basis for growth, and growing is the key to living
- Fun: Enjoy life and don’t take it too seriously
- Curiosity: Don’t be afraid to ask
- Risk: Learn from your mistakes, feedback is precious
- Inclusion: Surround yourself with people who think differently than you
- Integrity: Sincere and admits to fault openly
- Impact: Show measurable results